- Dates when services are available are posted to our blog and on Twitter.
- The Main Lab is open for services and drop-in use when the Head Technician is on duty (usually 1–2 days per week). The Small Lab is used for extra seating for a Main Lab class (it can be used for drop-in when not required for classes).
- The Art Building open hours are currently 08:00–17:00 (this is the same for most buildings on campus).
- Students and Faculty may now request card access to both labs upon completion of a safety orientation. The details are posted in our blog.
- Due to COVID restrictions, students will enter the Main Lab exclusively from the South (rear) entrance. The North door will be used exclusively as an exit.
- Capacity in both labs has been reduced to allow for physical distancing. In the Main Lab, the available stations are 01, 04, 07, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20, and 25 (Instructor station). In the Small Lab, the available stations are A, D, E, G, I, and K (Instructor).
- Working remotely but still need Lab software? We have a blog post on how you can download or purchase common Lab software for your own computer. We also have information on how you can remote control a Lab computer (your class instructor will provide the additional information needed). Windows users may have more success remoting in to the Arts Faculty Computer Lab.
- If you need equipment loans and technical staff is not on site, email us (our emailbox is monitored weekdays whether staff is on site or not).
- Any other questions? Contact us!