Current class booking schedule :
For the Fall Term:
- We’ve made a number of improvements to the Labs while you were away. See our blog post for more details.
- UCalgary has announced their updated measures for Return to Campus. A useful FAQ has also been posted. In short, most classes will require that persons in the room be masked and that all people on campus are either fully vaccinated or are being regularly tested for COVID-19. These rules are in addition to any existing provincial restrictions.
- Working remotely but still need Lab software? We have a blog post on how you can download or purchase common Lab software for your own computer. Remote access is not currently available, but will be re-established once we determine which IAML classes require it.
- A suitable face covering (mask) is required for in-person classes and to receive services from the Head Technician.
- As per updated University policy, if there is more than one person in the Lab, they must either all mask or be socially distanced (we recommend masks).
- The Art Building open hours are returning to more normal hours (07:00-22:00), but we are still in transition, so you should only count on the building being open 08:00–17:00 weekdays.
- Students and Faculty may request card access to both labs upon completion of a safety orientation. The details are posted in our blog.
- Any other questions? Contact us!