November 1, 2017
InnoTech Alberta, Calgary
- Bring together various stakeholder groups:
- end users/operators
- service companies/suppliers
- consultants government/regulators
- and disciplines interested in the topic of MIC:
- corrosion & materials specialists
- engineers & technologists
- To learn about current trends in MIC detection, mitigation, prediction and research.
- To share information on best practices and approaches used in the management of MIC.
Presentations (links open PDFs)
Workshop Introduction. J. Wolodko, U. Alberta
Introduction to MIC. R. Eckert, DNV GL
Genomic 101: How Genomics can assist in MIC Management. L. Gieg, U. Calgary
geno-MIC Project Overview. F. Khan, Memorial U.
Current and Future Standards for MIC Management. T. Skovhus, VIA University College
Overview of Proposed Stakeholder Surveys. J. Wolodko & L. Lefsrud, U. Alberta